The OMW 400 uses our patented ozone process to sterilize all waste. Due to its unique size, this system provides an even smaller environmental footprint and is capable of fitting in most hospitals for on-site waste treatment needs.
Treats up to 400 pounds per hour
How It Works
1. Waste cart is rolled directly to the ozone medical waste processor.
2. Waste is weighed, documented and lifted for treatment.
3. Waste is shredded to HIPAA standards.
4. Sterilized with Humidizone™ (ozone).
5. System Automation: Fully automated and controlled by PLC with remote monitoring.
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
Feet: 21.67 ft x 7.46 ft x 8.04 ft
Meters: 6.60 m x 2.27 m x 2.45 m
Maximum load: 95 gallon container (1/2 cubic yard) Process Approx. 400 - 500 lbs per hour
Pre-shredding with high levels of ozone
15 ft x 30 ft / 4.57 m x 9.14 m
MAIN ASSEMBLY: 14,000 lbs
AIR SKID: 700 lbs
OXYGEN SKID: 900
Vecoplan rotor shaft with a screen (volume up to 90% reduction)
480V 3 phase 60 Hz
400V 3 phase 50 Hz
WATER & ELECTRICAL
One gallon per hour of processing
TYPES OF WASTE TREATED
Red bag, pathological, animal, sharps, non-hazardous pharmaceutical